Okay… so, I know I’ve been missing in action… but really, I haven’t been missing anything. I’ve been enjoying life. Work takes a lot out of me sometimes and once I’m done with that, I just want to spend some time with the family… or cook… or….lay on the couch and pretend I’m a famous person who has a bank account that just keeps filling up with money.
I never followed up on my goals from last week – I know that! I did awful! You don’t need to hear about it.
I created goals this week – I didn’t publish them! They are in my planner though and I’ve been doing surprisingly well so far!
Anyway… the whole reason for today’s post… sharing the love, err, at least what I’m loving! You could certainly be loving the same stuff though!!
- The trees are budding!!!
- I have a 3-day weekend coming up! (You are probably not loving that…unless you too have a 3-day weekend!)
- I did a little shopping last night at TJ Maxx! I always forget how much I actually like that store!
- I’m still in a happy mood from Easter! I don’t think I could have asked for a better day! It was nice and quiet! Of course it would have been nice to have my brother and his family here, but at least we got to FaceTime with them!
- Sandwiches! Oh, I just love them!!! A friend reminded me today how she can’t have them (with deli meat at least) because she’s pregnant. That was probably the worst part of my pregnancy a few years ago… (which means it was a REALLY good pregnancy I suppose!)
- We get to go meet Biscuit on Saturday. For anyone who doesn’t know, Biscuit is a yellow puppy… in a book… in many books, technically….and my son LOVES him!! A local store, Buttered Noodles (which clearly doesn’t update their website…ever!), is having a little event where “he” will be. They do an “appearance” event pretty regularly, but we’ve never been to one. This time, we’ll be there!
- Next week (Tuesday) hubs and I will celebrate our 3 wedding anniversary!
Alright… I’m outta here for tonight. I hope you all have a great weekend! Do something fun or… if not, do some cleaning! If nothing else you’ll feel like you’ve accomplished something!