Last Monday I posted my goals for this week and now I’m ready to give you the recap! This week went well! The only goal I struggled with was the water goal. I did really well most days, but the one day I knew I’d struggle – I did. So, lets go over the goals…
- Complete at least 10 miles on the treadmill – run, walk, or crawl! I did it! I walked 10.608 miles this week. I only did about 2 minutes of running all week, so I did well over all! I didn’t start this goal until Monday which means I was on the treadmill Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday to get the 10.608 miles!
- Remember to take something out for dinner each day. This has been a struggle for me recently. I did this! There were two nights that I DIDN’T do it, but that was on purpose! Heck, I even took dinner out and had it in the crock pot today before going to my photography class!
- Spend some more time with my book, maybe even finish it this week?! Oh, I spent time! I even FINISHED my book and started a new one! The one I finished was The Life List by Lori Nelson Spielman. SO good! The one I started today is Picturing Perfect by Melissa Brown.
- Fold the laundry. This may seem so easy…for me, trust me, it’s not as easy as it seems. I did it AND I put all my clothes away! So proud of myself!
- Have most of our clothes packed by Sunday night for our mini trip to PA next week. This will happen tomorrow! Since I will be doing my new goals tomorrow, I can’t really report other than to say – I will get this done!
- Drink 60oz. of water a day. I was so close! One day this week I was literally ounces from it. Yesterday was the day I knew would be a struggle because I was in the office rather than working from home. I always drink less water when I’m in the office.
Alright, so, not bad…right?! I feel like I did well. Now to figure out what my goals for next week will be. Since we’ll be out-of-town for a couple of days, goals may be a bit slim this coming week. But, you’ll have to wait til tomorrow to really know! 🙂
Follow my blog with Bloglovin